Welcome to The Dental Shopper!
Created by a dentist for dentists, we have been publishing since 1984. The Dental Shopper brings you the tools to run an efficient practice and meet your professional goals. A one stop shop for ALL of your Dental needs:
Continuing Education Courses, Practice Sales and Financing, Equipment and Supplies, Real Estate to Share, Lease or Buy, Employment Opportunities and Services provided by fellow dentists, we are pleased to provide valuable information to our colleagues.
Click here to place your Reader Ad now!
Predictable implant prosthetics in clinical practice
George Perri, DDS
Lecturer, Section of Removable Prosthodontics
Private Practice, Whittier CA
This course is ideal for clinicians who wish to restore implants with a high degree of success and predictability. This six-day lecture and workshop program is held over 4 weekends to maximize your learning opportunity and to interact with our faculty regarding your patient cases and issues. The instructors will cut through the confusion and marketing to show you what is really working in clinical practice. The workshops will give you substantial time to learn proper use and selection of the implant components, fabricate provisional restorations, and make highly accurate and repeatable impressions. The lectures will provide the scientific backing and knowledge base to establish tested and proven protocols for implants treatment. Successful completion of this course will enable the participants to receive a certificate and allows integration of predictable implant dentistry into clinical practice.
• Treatment planning for single and multiple missing teeth
• Abutments and crowns: selection, materials and design
• Cement vs. screw-retained restorations
• Managing complex situations: angled implants, cantilevers, connecting to natural teeth
• Creating high quality surgical and radiographic guides
• Considerations for implant selection and criteria for ideal placement from a restorative perspective
• Creating highly accurate and reliable implant impressions
• How to fabricate and select the ideal implant provisional
• Practice management tips and techniques for implant dentistry
|Call 310-206-8388 if you would like register for a
Continuing Dental Education course by phone.